Colorado Kids for Kids (CK4K) is a 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to help sick, disabled, underprivileged and homeless children by supporting their needs, raising awareness and volunteering. We are an entirely kid run organization. Kids make the decisions, create the programs, do the work and reap the benefits. To apply, you must be at least 12 years old.
ALL APLLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED BLINDLY.
(Applicants names and identifying information will be hidden to Board Members)
As a board member of Colorado Kids for Kids you will:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Attend planning meetings (In addition to monthly meetings) to plan and execute events
- Participate in Colorado Kids for Kids events
- Promote the mission of Colorado Kids for Kids
- Raise awareness of our organization in the Community
Required time commitment
- Monthly meetings
- 1-2 hours on Sunday
- Planning meetings
- 1-2 hours on Sunday 3-4 times a year
- Working at the school store
- 4 hours a day for 3 days in August plus additional time when the store is open during the school year.
- Additional volunteer hours as they arise
- i.e. volunteering at the Children’s hospital Gala
- Delivering or picking up supplies
Please fill out the application on your own, without help from any adult.
Please submit your application by February 28